On 27-28 January, please join us in a constructive dialogue to share good practices, challenges and lessons learned to end child labour in global supply chains. This international meeting will be an opportunity to discuss among different stakeholders practical solutions and next steps to end child labour by 2025 in line with SDG Target 8.7
During this meeting the organizers, the Dutch Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment, in close collaboration with the International Labour Organisation and Global March Against Child Labour and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) would like to
- Inspire others with practical examples;
- Assess progress since IV Global Conference on child labour in Buenos Aires 2017;
- Showcase new commitments of Pathfinder Countries of Alliance 8.7;
- Share challenges and opportunities to end child labour in supply chains
- Find practical answers and innovative solutions to upscale efforts;
- Start partnerships or projects to work together to upscale efforts.